BOBCAT has launched its new Machine IQ telematics subscription service in Europe and Israel.
Designed to connect customers to machine information anytime and anywhere, the new subscription service is available in two packages for both customers and dealers with standard or premium options.
Machine IQ allows customers to check the health of machines and remotely track information.
The solution is designed to help optimise machine use and plan jobs for ‘maximum profitability’ by keeping idle times to a minimum and tracking fuel consumption.
Machine IQ has been widely adopted by hundreds of Bobcat dealers worldwide, allowing them to prepare for service needs.
The Standard package features basic telematics, while the Premium package comes with additional advanced features.
According to Tomas Plechaty, Machine IQ senior program manager at Bobcat EMEA, the subscription options let users tailor their experiences and access the level of connectivity and insights that best suit their needs.
“With a focus on simplicity for the user, we are confident that the packages will meet the needs of customers and dealers across the globe, and help them grow their businesses,” he said.
The Standard package is a subscription service that allows customers to manage their fleet. The service is free for the first two years from the original equipment delivery date. Machine IQ Standard features include:
- Basic telematics – Tracks key information points, including GPS location and history, operating hours and last recorded fuel levels.
- Custom asset names – Allows customers to create personalised names to quickly identify machines in a fleet.
- Maintenance interval tracking – Tracks regular planned maintenance and allows customers to view high-level instructions in the portal for each machine.
The Premium package gives customers the ability to upgrade their machine subscription with more ‘robust’ reporting data to enhance equipment monitoring. It includes all Machine IQ Standard features plus the following:
- Maintenance reminder email alerts – Notifies customers when they are approaching regular maintenance.
- Fault code notifications and troubleshooting – Distributes alerts, a clear description and troubleshooting steps if the machine reports a fault code. Customers can also subscribe to email notifications for alerts and troubleshooting.
- Geo-fence creation and breach notification – Provides customers with the ability to set up custom boundaries and receive email notifications the moment the machine leaves the specified operation footprint.
- Curfew creation and breach notifications – Alerts customers via email if their equipment is being operated outside of designated days or hours.
- Motion detection notification – Notifies customer of machine movement when the key is off.
- Machine utilisation reporting – Tracks machine efficiency and utilisation to help customers make more informed decisions.
- In-portal notification management – Gives customers the ability to monitor notifications within the portal.
Machine IQ comes factory-installed with many equipment models and can be installed on compatible Bobcat machines in the field.